Job Opportunity at Gigi Pip in First Colony Mall
Posted Fri, Oct 29
Ready to love your job? Our mission at Gigi Pip is to instill confidence in women everywhere + encourage them to embrace the many hats they wear. We're looking to add ambitious, energetic, and passionate team members to our Gigi Pip family + join our mission.
We are looking for a Gigi Pip Assistant Manager who can be the expert in all things Gigi Pip. Someone who will fulfill our mission of instilling confidence in everyone who walks through our door. This person will assist the Area Manager to oversee 2 nearby locations, and be required to travel and work in each store weekly.
This is an hourly position, +3% commission on all sales made in store.
- Think of strategic ways to improve the Gigi Pip customer experience
- Weekly or bi-weekly inventory deliveries to each store location
- Track + record important departmental metrics, + report to supervisor
- Become an expert in all things Gigi Pip
- Bring the voice of the customer into the business to work towards positive changes
- Proactively seek ways to solve problems
- Various responsibilities that may arise
- Has an excellent work ethic + is passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Excited to work in a team environment but is independent enough to complete tasks alone
- Flexible schedule + flexible in the workplace
- Willingness to learn + has great communication skills
- Experience in retail management
- Able to instill confidence in the retail team
- Quick learner + willing to be taught
- An understanding that the job is not done until the customer is taken care of
- Willing to work weekends and evenings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour