Job Opportunity at Buckle in First Colony Mall
Posted Thu, Oct 19
At Buckle, we target fashionable, friendly, energetic individuals who thrive in a competitive culture. As a Leader in Training, you’ll become a valuable contributor to the retail team by driving sales and developing relationships, while building your resume and growing in your career. You will also be working directly with the Store Manager and Leadership Team to recruit new Teammates and provide leadership to the store. As a Buckle Teammate, you will receive flexible scheduling, 40% discount, and a great place to develop the skills that will allow you to succeed both personally and professionally.
- Develop skills and assist in leading, directing, motivating and educating new Teammates to meet and achieve Buckle’s accountability, shift orientation, Loss Prevention and sales presentation standards on a daily basis
- Personal passion to demonstrate, coach, and influence results of denim showmanship and denim fit cards through Teammates and Guests
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends, and the day of/day after Thanksgiving and Christmas, based upon store and business needs
- Understand and utilize planner including completion of Opening and Closing Checklists
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations
- Follow all Loss Prevention guidelines, including daily bag and purse checks
- Understand and execute all policies regarding payments, exchanges and Loss Prevention practices
- Provide feedback to Store Manager and Leadership Team regarding merchandise handling concerns
- Communicate any policy violations and Teammate or Guest concerns to Store Manager, District Manager, and/or Human Resources in a timely, confidential manner
Buckle is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified Teammates from the available workforce in the communities we serve.