Job Opportunity at Sephora in First Colony Mall
Posted Thu, Aug 24
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to make sure our stores have the right products in the right place at the right time to fuel our clients' beauty obsessions. That’s where our operations team comes in, to keep our stores looking beautiful and running smoothly. As our Operations Associate, you are part of the team that is the backbone of the store and essential in providing the best possible experience for every client that walks through our doors.
Your responsibilities include
- Supporting Operational Excellence As an Operations Associate, you help keep the store running smoothly in collaboration with the operations team. Your role is vital and supports the high standards that our clients expect. Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include, completing daily processing and organization of damages, testers, and known theft product. Ensure all shipping and receiving activities are completed and executed within the store in a timely manner. Reviewing all visual elements in the store and communicate missing or damaged pieces to store leadership. Maintaining, organizing, cleaning the stockroom and sales floor areas as needed.
- Accelerating Your Growth
- Demonstrate our Sephora values
- Prior equivalent work experience, preferably in an operations capacity
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Flexible availability to work nights, overnights, weekends, early mornings and holidays as needed.
- Consistent and reliable attendance