If you love creating a culture by embracing diversity, customer centric, execution, innovation, integrity, performance, respect, agility, and collaboration to the workplace? Then, you would fit right in at the inception of MINISO-USA. Come join us, let’s create a new beginning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Handle the cash register to process transactions as needed
● Develop product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training classes in order to communicate it to the customer
● Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
· Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
· Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
· Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, speaking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
· Work hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and possible holidays.