Job Opportunity at Soma By Chico's in First Colony Mall
Posted Wed, Nov 9
The Sales Lead is responsible for supporting Management in in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including great customer experience and maximum profitability.
- Establishes and communicates clear expectations, holding store team and themselves accountable for achieving all brand, performance, and behavior standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Trains and coaches to ensure selling team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge on line and in store.Trains, coaches and assists with locate fulfillment and selling.
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback to build leadership skill set.
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices and other applicable operations.
- Ensures team maintains consistent client communication through utilization of customer book, rewards program participation, and customer capture sign up.
- Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
- Drives associate and team engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.