Job Opportunity at Miniso in First Colony Mall
Posted Thu, Apr 20
Why should you join MINISO USA now? MINISO is the largest global discount variety retail store chain and the fastest growing brand in North America with high quality Asian brands.
If you love creating a culture by embracing diversity, customer centric, execution, innovation, integrity, performance, respect, agility, and collaboration to the workplace? Then, you would fit right in at the inception of MINISO-USA. Come join us, let’s create a new beginning.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a keyholder, supervisor, or shift leader, preferably in retail
- Available to work a variety of hours, including mornings, evenings, weekends, and possible holidays
Full Job Description – Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Assist store manager by overseeing training associates, meeting sales, and driving business
- Set an example for store staff to meet store goals and exceed customer expectations
- Assist store manager in operational duties, such as, but not limited to: preparing schedules for the store each week, purchasing, supply ordering, inventory, etc.
- Spends majority of their time on the sales floor encouraging the growth of the sales environment
- Acquire product knowledge from company and educate peers and associates on product knowledge
- Accurately handle all cash and credit transactions, including purchases, exchanges, and returns, using standard procedures
- Count cash drawer at the end of the day to ensure correct cash receipts and be able to resolve any discrepancies
- Resolve and escalate issues with unsatisfied customers
- Stock and organize new products as shipments arrive to the store
- Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control policies and procedures
- Other duties as needed