Job Opportunity at Forever 21 in First Colony Mall
Posted Mon, Nov 13
The Sales Associate is responsible for demonstrating knowledge and love of the brand while ensuring each customer has an exciting and enjoyable experience. The Sales Associate bring a positive attitude and service mentality to every interaction in an effort to delight the Forever 21 shopper.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment as customers enter or exit the store.
- Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting and Styling, and Thanking).
- Provides support for all cross-functional departments.
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience and previous cash handling experience is preferred.
- Must be energetic and charismatic.
- Must have strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure interactions are conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business which may include the closing shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and working with cleaning chemicals.