Job Opportunity at Soma By Chico's in First Colony Mall
Posted Wed, Nov 9
We are customer obsessed, innovative, and have the best culture in retail. Join our team today!
The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer and product-focused sales culture where our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is achieved through performing various sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
- Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
- Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and Locate requests.
- Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
- Participates in pricing changes and markdowns.
- Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
- Assists with visual directives, including floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
- Assists with boutique cleanliness and organization
- Models, supports and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel experience
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback